|All items are for free distribution so long as
content is not altered and all copyrights are maintained.
- May 20, 2004 - The Latest Sniping by Bob Barr: Proof that
Sanity Does Not Sell.
- May 7, 2004 - Interfaith Day of Reflection and Prayer 2004
- January 12, 2004 - MPN Selects new Executive Director
- April 7, 2003 - MPN Reorganized and Ready
- July 4, 2002 - Pagans Support Ninth Circuit Ruling
- October 17, 2001 - MPN Charity Auction
- October 2, 2001 - MPN Begins Fund Raising Drive
- September 24, 2001 - MPN Establishes
the Adopt a Pagan Soldier Program
- September 12, 2001 - MPN response to
terror attacks on the US
- March 23, 2001-Air Force Expands Religious Preference
- July 4, 1999-Pagan Leaders Champion Religious Freedom In
- July 1, 1999-Pat Robertson Accepts Witches in the
Military: says "I am firmly in support of religious freedom"
- June 15, 1999-Prayer circle for religious freedom in the
military to be held near Jefferson Memorial
- June 4, 1999-Rep. Bob Barrs anti-Wicca campaign
still not effective
- May 30, 1999-Rep. Bob Barrs anti-Wicca campaign has
not been effective
- May 19, 1999-Congressman Barr Demands an end to the
practice of witchcraft on military bases
- May 18, 1999-Host of "The O'Reilly Factor"
responds to MPN
- May 15, 1999-MPN Requests Apology from host of The
- March 16, 1999-MPN Awarded Tax Exemption from the State
- February 8, 1999-MPN Awarded 501(c)3 Tax Exemption
- December 16, 1997-Internet and MPN used to slander
- October 31, 1997-Armed Forces Chaplains Board
requests data from Military Pagan Network Inc.
- October 30, 1997-Military Pagan Network Inc starts
listserv on the internet
- September 6, 1997-Military Pagan Network
incorporates and expands service.